Are you looking for instant life insurance quotes online without phone calls 2023?
Perfect! You landed on the right page. I will put the quote engine below without the contact information fields so you can shop the rates from the top 10 life insurance companies without providing any personal contact information.
Life Insurance Quote No Phone Calls
Nearly every site on the web will only provide life insurance quotes after you enter your contact information so they can contact you via phone calls, text and email.
Then there are other the sites that won’t show you the instant quotes even after you enter your contact information. They imply you will see the rates once you complete some basic online questions that include your healthy history and contact information and then it states that an agent will be contacting your shortly to complete the quote. The agent then gives you a call and goes over the information you inputted online then provides the quotes you requested.
I wanted to break the mold and provide instant life insurance quotes without personal information.
You likely heard the proverb “It’s better to give than to receive” which is the verse I try to follow and I will provide below by allowing anyone to run as many life insurance quotes as they like and not have to provide any personal information. Just instant online life insurance quotes anonymously– no phone calls, no emails, no texts. Finally, right!
Below our life insurance quote engine will provide:
- Anonymous life insurance quotes
- Online life insurance quotes no phone calls
- Term life insurance quotes without personal information
- Whole life insurance quotes online without personal information
- Universal life insurance quotes without personal information
- No exam online without personal information
- Senior life insurance quotes without personal information
Life Insurance Quote No Email
Just as above, in the sections Life Insurance Quote No Phone Calls, we do the same by offering Life Insurance Quote No Email. Same details apply as with no phone calls.
Why are you showing all the life insurance rates without asking for any contact information?
I believe if you are able to provide massive value to the consumer the rest will fall into place. I know when I shop for a product or service I want to be able to anonymously do my research and see the rates, details, comparisons and reviews before ever speaking to a salesperson. I want to provide the same opportunity for the life insurance shopper and consumer.
Insurance agents, especially life insurance agents notoriously have a bad reputation and often rightly so. You’re probably have a picture in your mind of Willy Loman.
Truth be told, there are about 500k life insurance agents in America today 2022. Most, if not all of them work on commission or a salary plus commission/bonus. That is why when you go online and seek quotes the website is going to ask for your contact information.
What if you could compare life insurance insurance quotes without giving personal contact information? Well, now you can! Run as many quotes as you like. Compare different coverage amounts, policy lengths and health classes at your own pace.
Compare term life insurance quotes without personal information from these companies:
- Pacific Life
- Protective Life
- North American Life Insurance Company (ANICO)
- Mutual of Omaha
- Banner Life
Key Points When Receiving Anonymous Life Insurance Quotes
Choosing The Correct Amount Of Life Insurance Coverage
The first part and the most important part of the equation in life insurance is choosing the correct amount of life insurance coverage to protect your beneficiary(s).
Life insurance is meant to replace your future lifetime earnings that would have been earned if you had not prematurely pass away.
Many people are unaware that every insurance has maximum amount of life insurance one can have based on their income. It’s called Multiple of Income Guidelines. They are pretty much the same for every company, however some are a little more favorable than others. The reason why life insurance have these guidelines is because they don’t want someone to be worth more dead than alive.
Here is a sample multiple of income guidelines from AIG:
Just because a like insurance allows an individual to have 25x their annual income in life insurance, doesn’t mean you have to necessarily need that much life insurance. In fact, financial experts such as Dave Ramsey, Clark Howard and Suze Orman typically recommend 10-20x your annual income in life insurance coverage.
A good rule of thumb many agents use is to have 10x your annual income in life insurance. This would provide tens years of income tax free income replacement that you would have earned payable to your family at the time of your death.
This is just a general rule and everyone and every situation is different. It’s best to do a needs analysis to do a deeper dive into which amount is optimal for your situation and beneficiary(s).
Choosing The Correct Term Length
Choosing the right length of the policy is second part of the life insurance equation. Most companies offer:
- 10 Year Term
- 15 Year Term
- 20 Year Term
- 25 Year Term
- 30 Year Term
- 35 Year Term
- 40 Year Term
When deciding on which term to choose, most people take into consideration when they will be self insured. This is when the kids grown, the house paid off, you’re retired, have substantial assets, etc. Depending on your age at stage in life, many people choose a 20 or 30 year, especially if they are younger with dependent children. This is because they planning on working until retirement age at around 65 years old.
For those in their 50’s or 60’s, they may only need a 10, 15 or 20 year term to get them until retirement age, debts including the mortgage are paid off, etc. Also, if a senior passes away, the surviving spouse will be able to collect social security if they are over the age of 62.
Other needs for like insurance such as an:
- SBA Loan
- Business loan
- Key-person coverage
- Buy-sell agreement
- Divorce decree (agreement)
- Coverage for teenagers until they graduate college
The 10 year level term is a preferred term length for these life insurance needs. Of course every situation is different.
Choosing The Correct Health Class
The third part of the equation when it comes to getting online life insurance quotes no phone calls is to choose your health class. Below are some basic guidelines to help you choose the right rating class.
- There are four main health classes, Preferred Plus, Preferred, Standard Plus and Standard. There is where speaking to an agent does come handy, as they can know guidelines and can assist you with the health class. With that being said, here is a general guideline for each health class.
- Preferred Plus– excellent health, excellent build height/weight, no or maybe one medication, etc.
- Preferred– in great health maybe one or several medications, build (height/weight) is good just not in the Preferred Plus category. Possibly a parent died of health disease or cancer before the age of 60.
- Standard Plus– Can have several health issues. Some companies offer well-controlled diabetics a standard plus rate, also some cancer survivors many years after treatment with some carriers may qualify for standard plus, also your height/weight puts many people in this third best health class, standard plus.
- Standard– This is the average health class. Height/weight, medical history such as cancer or other issues puts someone in this category. It’s not bad, it just indicates a rate for a person in normal health who does not have any medical or lifestyle condition which would increase their future risk of dying,
- The health classes can go either in your favor or not. I’ve had countless people tell me they don’t think they will qualify for Preferred Plus, the best rate class, and I placed them with the right company and they were approved at the Preferred Plus rate. Others, have major health issues such as a heart attack in the past but are health now and think they should qualify for Preferred rates. Do your best and if you have any questions give me a call or send me an email.
How To Get Free Term Life Insurance Quotes Without Personal Information
- Use our quoter that will not ask for any contact information to return instant life insurance rate quotes from the top 10+ companies such as: AIG, Prudential, Mutual of Omaha, Pacific Life, Prudential, Protective Life, Banner Life, SBLI, Sagicor and more.
2. After you click Display Quotes, you will see all the companies and their rates.
3. If you would like more information about a policy or like to apply, click on Apply button, put in some basic information and I will call you to complete.
It’s really that simple!
Finally you are able to receive:
- Life insurance quotes no phone calls
- Life insurance quotes no email
- Life insurance quotes without giving name
- Life insurance quotes without contact information
- Anonymous term and whole life insurance quotes